We just wanted to update you on where we are headed this September. After a long gap due to the pandemic, it’s great to be back meeting people face to face again, and we are off to the Rehacare 2022 International Tradefair in Dusseldorf from 14-17 September 2022. It’s the world’s largest trade fair for rehabilitation and care, and we are excited to be exhibiting there.
With over 40 years of experience and bringing together distinctive markets of over 600 exhibitors from more than 35 countries, the event provides an overview of the latest products and developments in the industry. In addition, it is a brilliant opportunity to exchange information on all topics relating to life with disabilities and old age.
Products on offer range from children’s aids, mobility aids of all kinds, vehicles converted for the disabled (Hall 6) and tips on barrier-free travel (Hall 5) to exoskeletons (Hall 6), rehabilitation, prevention and therapy through sport (Hall 7A). In addition, seminars, themed areas, lectures and panel discussions will offer more information about current topics relating to disability and social politics.
Whether you’re a consumer or a potential distributor, join the team on stand Hall 5F30 to speak to us about our innovative assistive technology for personal, and professional care assistance. We can tell you all about our Sleep easy equipment – providing carers with peace of mind through our leading assistive monitoring technology, which includes:
- Sleep Easy Sense-iT Monitor (Bed Monitor and P163 Bed Alarm)
- Companion mini, Companion mini pro and Companion mini connect (Class 1 Medical devices – Seizure Support for Adults and Children)
- Sleep Easy Sense-iT sensors (P143 Bed pads, P149AD Chair mats, P149BAB Chair Ribbon, P150C Floor Mats, P144B Bed Weight Sensor, P143GAB Bed Ribbon, P142A Cotton Sheet, P142E Absorbant Sheet, P142F Pillow Case Sensor)
We would like to share with you the real-life stories from carers and the transforming impact that our products have on their quality of life and the lives of those they care for, giving them an improved quality of life, independence and reassurance.
Our team of experts will be on hand to talk you through why you should think about our products which are:
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK by our own engineering team
- Have dedicated Customer Support
- Quality Products
- Easy Set-up
- Have 3-Year Warranty
- Top Rated Reliability
- Made with over 30 Years of Experience
- Products meet requirements for European classification class one (MDR) and
- BSI Certified to ISO 13485 (EU & UK)
Join our distributor network
We are experts in our field and are on the lookout for distributors like you. Join our growing distribution network and help us make a difference. We are proud to be the central hub of this network; if you would like more information, please stop by stand Hall 5F30 and have a chat with us.