Here at Alert-it we work with a large number of resellers across various sectors, some of these include:
We have listed other organisations that provide information that may be useful to carers of people suffering from epilepsy, dementia and other medical conditions.
All links open in a new browser window.
Links supporting Epilepsy
- www.epilepsynse.org.uk – National Society for Epilepsy website. Information about epilepsy, including causes of seizures, treatments and lifestyle issues.
- www.epilepsy.org.uk – Epilepsy Action website. UK-based epilepsy medical charity, working for everyone affected by epilepsy.
- www.epilepsysociety.org.uk – Epilepsy Society website. UK-based epilepsy charity, providing information and advice for people with epilepsy.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy – Epilepsy entry on Wikipedia website. Learn more about the classification, diagnosis and triggers of epilepsy.
Links supporting Epilepsy-like conditions
- www.drugwatch.com – Educational information on tardive dyskinesia, a neurological disorder that imitates epilepsy.
Charities using our Monitors
- www.theteddybearfoundation.org – A Scottish charity with the desire to improve the life of disabled children.
Suppliers of complimentary equipment
- www.medicaresystems.co.uk – Medicare Ltd, providers of Nurse Call Systems.
- www.nursecallsystems.co.uk – Courtney-Thorne Call Systems, a leading provider of wireless nurse call systems.
- www.qedltd.com – QED Ltd, providers of Educational Aids, Alarms and sensing switches.
- www.tremorvah.co.uk – Council run supplier of aids that help improve lifestyle for the handicapped. Offer an extensive range of aids, monitors, remote control, lifts and security products.
Sites supporting healthcare professionals
- www.caringbusiness.co.uk – Caring Business Magazine for Care Home managers.
- www.sovereign-publications.com/alert-iT.htm – Primary Care Information.
- www.disability-grants.org – Site offering advice on the sources of grants for those with disability.