Following the resounding success of last year?s event, the team at Alert-iT will once again be heading to Birmingham for the annual Naidex Exhibition. Taking place in just a week?s time, the three day event has been coined the most established exhibition of the independent living industry.
Running for the past 42 years, the event has been successful in presenting and supporting the independent living community for more than four decades. As the only place where trade visitors, healthcare professional, and consumers come together to discover the latest products and innovations, Naidex is certainly at the forefront of innovation. Find out more about the event and why you should attend below:
Why Visit Naidex?
The event is a fantastic opportunity for healthcare professional, trade visitors, buyers, and consumers to share their knowledge and seek advice. With more than 300 exhibitors taking part in? 2015, the turnout is expected to be just as big this year.
Taking place from 26th to 28th March there are more than enough reasons for your attendance at Naidex. But please note that the first day is open to trade visitors and healthcare professionals only.
- Making Connections ? The exhibition is the ideal opportunity for both trade visitors and healthcare professional to meet with hundreds of suppliers.
- Education ? All who attend Naidex can gain a wealth of knowledge from key suppliers which can aid their specific needs and requests. Learn from leading experts in your field by attending accredited conference sessions.
- Solutions – A place where you can discover new products and test out the latest innovations for yourselves or customers.
What is There To Do at Naidex?
With hundreds of exhibitors in attendance there is certainly no shortage of activity; so why not come and have a chat with our lovely Alert-iT? As foremost providers of Plesiocare within Assistive Technology, all of our products have been designed to reduce the stress of caring whilst providing peace of mind to both users and carers.
We?ll be equipped with a handful of our popular assistive technologies including our latest product, the Companion Mini which has been designed exclusively for our Epi-iT range. So whether you?re looking for assistance with Falls Management, Dementia, Alzheimer?s & ADHD support or Epilepsy monitors, make sure you drop by and take a look; we?ll be at stand D20. Additionally, unlike other years we will also be selling a range of monitors and alarms directly from the stand. Why not have a look at our Product Brochure before coming along to the event?
Other than visiting exhibitors there are a number of main features including:
- A Mobility Test Track – TGA, a leading supplier of mobility scooters, are set to host and co-sponsor the new test track feature (stand B29). The 10m x 10m track will provide the opportunity for mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs to be test driven for the first time ever. The track even includes a variety of simulated off-road terrain, ramps, and everyday obstacles.
- The College of Occupational Therapists ? The COT zone offers a daily surgery to answer any professional queries as well as a number of seminars throughout the three days.
- Naidex Connect ? You have the opportunity to pre-book meetings with the suppliers you want to see and ensure that you make the most out of your time at Naidex.
- Seminars ? There are a number of seminars being held throughout the event. Be sure to take a look at the schedule on the official website.
We Hope to See You There
If you?re interested in attending this FREE event, don?t forget to register your attendance in advance and pop along to stand D20 to say hello to the team. We are happy to answer and questions and guide you in the most suitable direction regarding assistive technology.
If you can?t attend the event but would like more information and advice regarding all of our monitors and alarms please do not hesitate to give our team a call on 0845 217 9952 or 01530 231215