Here at Alert-it we work with a large number of resellers across various sectors, some of these include:
Tunstall Emergency Response
Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm
Tel. 1850 247 999
Tunstall Emergency Response Ltd?is a quality provider of personal, home and workplace monitoring solutions. We provide telecare solutions that support independent living to 35,000 customers throughout Ireland. We are committed to achieving excellence in customer satisfaction by providing our customers with cost-effective, flexible and high quality products and services, on a 24-hour basis.
Our Research and Development Team are consistently striving to bring innovative changes to the marketplace to help people live more fulfilled independent lives. As leaders in the telecare marketplace we strive to introduce many new and exciting telecare products in the near future.
Tel:? 01438 821251
Epilepsy Solutions is the supplier of the SmartWatch, a non-obtrusive wrist watch worn for constant monitoring of repetitive shaking movements such as those associated with epilepsy spasms instantly alerting family and caregivers in emergency events.
We have visited hundreds of individuals in their homes and care facilities and gained a real insight into the sometimes devastating effects of people living with epilepsy on a daily basis.
Epilepsy Solutions aim is to provide the right equipment for the monitoring of the condition. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the best product advice, best value solutions and a responsive and personalised service.
Locality: Swansea?South Wales + Online
Tel:? 01792 412700
Ability Answers provides a total bespoke package from design through to installation, servicing, repair, and after sales service. Most solutions can be agreed by telephone, but where necessary our engineers will visit you, determine the correct solution for your situation.
Independent Life Solutions
Office: 0161 881 0676
Independent Life Solutions (ILS) is a North West based company, established to provide a support service which offers information, advice and choice to people wishing to use technology and adaptations to help them live independently in their own homes.
We have listed other organisations that provide information that may be useful to carers of people suffering from epilepsy, dementia and other medical conditions.
All links open in a new browser window.
Links supporting Epilepsy
- www.epilepsynse.org.uk – National Society for Epilepsy website. Information about epilepsy, including causes of seizures, treatments and lifestyle issues.
- www.epilepsy.org.uk – Epilepsy Action website. UK-based epilepsy medical charity, working for everyone affected by epilepsy.
- www.epilepsysociety.org.uk – Epilepsy Society website. UK-based epilepsy charity, providing information and advice for people with epilepsy.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy – Epilepsy entry on Wikipedia website. Learn more about the classification, diagnosis and triggers of epilepsy.
Links supporting Epilepsy-like conditions
- www.drugwatch.com – Educational information on tardive dyskinesia, a neurological disorder that imitates epilepsy.
Charities using our Monitors
- www.theteddybearfoundation.org – A Scottish charity with the desire to improve the life of disabled children.
Suppliers of complimentary equipment
- www.medicaresystems.co.uk – Medicare Ltd, providers of Nurse Call Systems.
- www.nursecallsystems.co.uk – Courtney-Thorne Call Systems, a leading provider of wireless nurse call systems.
- www.qedltd.com – QED Ltd, providers of Educational Aids, Alarms and sensing switches.
- www.tremorvah.co.uk – Council run supplier of aids that help improve lifestyle for the handicapped. Offer an extensive range of aids, monitors, remote control, lifts and security products.
Sites supporting healthcare professionals
- www.caringbusiness.co.uk – Caring Business Magazine for Care Home managers.
- www.sovereign-publications.com/alert-iT.htm – Primary Care Information.
- www.disability-grants.org – Site offering advice on the sources of grants for those with disability.